Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Myself

Things I'm learning about myself lately...
- I think summer is my favorite season. For a long time, I've said I don't have a favorite season because there are so many things that I love about each one. I like summer the best.

-I like to be with other people more than like I like being with myself.

-I'm an old fashioned and I like it that way.

-I want to be one of those people that writes in a journal every day and has interesting things to say.

-I think have a lot to offer.

-I'd rather read a good book than watch TV

-I want to do medical missions.

-I want to know how to do things. Like reupholster furniture and make curtains

-I'm afraid my patients are going to think I'm a bad nurse

-I say blue is my favorite color. I also like green and pink too. I can't decide

-I think I've become more indecisive

-I like any romantic comedy. Even if it's predictable.

This is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment