Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Confessions

So everyone has lil things about them that make them unique/dorky whatever. I thought I'd share some of them...
  • My life revolves around lists (as evidence by this blog entry and the last one)
  • I think it's really cute when "Singing in the Rain" plays before the water squirts out onto the veges at the grocery store
  • I could listen to Time Life Ultimate Rock Ballads for a lifetime and not get tired of it. I will own it one day
  • Whenever I take a car trip, I pack a book on CD to listen to in the car
  • I wish my life had background music that would just start playing with the right music at the right time
  • I feel that I should read old books or watch classic movies because people in the movies love them.
  • I've bought books before read them and then taken them back for a refund.
  • I'm scared of what I'm going to look like and how my body is going to feel after years and years of being a nurse.
That's all for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment